The VI Service Desk is an IT Help Desk system built exclusively for HCL Notes/Domino®. It integrates seamlessly, giving you the highest ROI and lowest TCO.
Essential ITIL® Processes
Create a Service Catalog with the Incident, Problem, Change, and Request Management processes or start using the VI Service Desk as a traditional help desk ticketing system and turn on features as you grow.
Automate Your Workflows
- Ticket Routing Rules
- Approval Routing Workflows
- Task Workflows
- Custom Fields
- Ticket Templates
- Survey Distribution
Email & Chat
- Correspond via Email from within Tickets
- Import Emails from your Inbox into Tickets
- Initiate Chat and Screen Sharing with Sametime®
- Automatically Notify Requesters/Callers when Important Ticket Events Occur
Our new SLA Engine allows you to define start, pause, and stop conditions for SLAs based on ticket conditions. Define SLA Milestones based on a percentage of the expired SLA duration to automatically send notifications to the appropriate personnel.
IT Asset Management
- Automated or On-Demand Asset Discovery
- Poll Hardware and Software Inventory
- Track Software Additions and Removals
- Software License Compliance Tracking
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Build Custom Reports
- Track Response & Resolution Times, SLA Achievement Rates, and more
- Auto Generate Excel® Reports and Charts
- Schedule Delivery of Reports Directly to Your Inbox
Implement the VI Service Desk on a global scale as a central web based application, a replicated Notes application, or both. Access the application through the Notes client, all major browsers, iPad, and other mobile devices.
Utilizing proven Domino security features, the VI Service Desk allows for security configuration based on user, group, and roles. Security can be applied from the application level down to the document level.
- Search for and retrieve information from the Domino Directory
- Configure the application to receive emails and automatically create and route tickets.
- Apply our Notes Mail Template Extension to create tickets from your inbox.